At Insero, we make it our business to stay abreast of the latest trends and technical updates in accounting, tax, and audit and we understand how important timely updates are to our clients. As a member of the McGladrey Alliance, we also have the benefit of access to the resources and subject matter experts of RSM US LLP (formerly known as McGladrey LLP). This includes regular updates on the latest federal, state, and international tax news. We hope that you find these informative and useful, and invite you to reach out to us if you have any questions.
- Pension maximization-a/k/a ‘pension max’
- Tax treatment of a simple agreement for future equity is not a lock
- Employer action advised on new health insurance notices
- Gasoline gallon equivalents for alternative fuel tax credits
- Deductibility of accrued customer rewards
- International impact of the proposed debt-equity regulations
- New proposed reporting requirements for foreign-owned DREs
- Colorado department clarifies treatment of electronically delivered software and maintenance agreements
- Missouri Supreme Court takes narrow view of grocery exemption
- Tennessee court disallows retailer’s bad debt deduction for third-party write-offs
- Texas comptroller denies COGS deduction for technology service provider
Source: RSM US LLP
Used with permission as a member of the McGladrey Alliance
As always, we hope you enjoy this edition of our newsletter and we look forward to receiving your feedback. Should you have any questions regarding the information contained in the attached materials or our service offerings, please contact us directly.