At Insero, we make it our business to stay abreast of the latest trends and technical updates in accounting, tax, and audit and we understand how important timely updates are to our clients. As a member of the McGladrey Alliance, we also have the benefit of access to the resources and subject matter experts of RSM US LLP (formerly known as McGladrey LLP). This includes regular updates on the latest federal, state, and international tax news. We hope that you find these informative and useful, and invite you to reach out to us if you have any questions.
- New Form 1095-C due to employees by March 31, 2016
- IRS denies S corporation an ordinary loss on worthless stock
- Partnership varying interest regulations now effective
- Tax-related ID theft and tax data security issues continue to plague IRS
- Flip or flop-a cautionary tale
- Gain determined separately, not netted, for separately acquired blocks of stock
- Leasing your office or building? Be mindful of this tax pitfall
- European Union anti-tax avoidance
- Foreign pensions require withholding certificate to claim FIRPTA exemption
- Delaware to shift to single sales factor apportionment
- States beginning to respond to federal partnership changes
Source: RSM US LLP
Used with permission as a member of the McGladrey Alliance
As always, we hope you enjoy this edition of our newsletter and we look forward to receiving your feedback. Should you have any questions regarding the information contained in the attached materials or our service offerings, please contact us directly.