This issue’s topics include:
- IRS Nixes Proposed Regs On Optional Reporting By Charitable Organizations
- IRS Clarifies Treatment Of Retroactive Increase In Excludable Transit Benefits For FICA Taxes And W-2 Reporting
- Tax Court Reversal: Taxpayers Can Claim Losses By Mark-to-Marking Currency Options Under Code Sec. 1256
- Chief Counsel Will Assert Penalties Based On Disallowed Refundable Credits, Following Change In PATH Act
- IRS Provides Some Penalty Relief To Education Institutions For Missing TINs
As always, we hope you enjoy this edition of our newsletter and we look forward to receiving your feedback. Should you have any questions regarding the information contained in the attached materials or our service offerings, please feel free to contact us directly.