This issue’s topics include:
- IRS Issues Final Corporate Inversion Regs
- IRS Delays Effective Date Of Certain Reporting By Brokers
- IRS Expands Online Resources For Taxpayers Abroad
- Lump-Sum Payment Made By Lessee To Reduce Rent is Income to Lessor
- Restructuring Of Debtor Corporation Fails to Qualify As Type G Reorg
As always, we hope you enjoy this edition of our newsletter and we look forward to receiving your feedback. Should you have any questions regarding the information contained in the attached materials or our service offerings, please feel free to contact us directly.